Data Scientist, Product Analytics, remote
Combyne is a fast-growing mobile social network for creators. It's the fusion of a social platform, a game and a practical utility for combining outfits. Our community consists of millions of creators who gain confidence and joy by creating collaboratively. Combyne's vision is to digitize the usage of fashion. (Opposed to the commerce of fashion, which is already digitized)
If we succeed in digitizing the usage of fashion, we'll use the resulting data points to stop the massive overproduction in the fashion industry, which currently churns out 100 billion pieces of clothing per year for 7 billion people. The problem is so bad, some brands are burning unsold inventory. In the future, production decision should be based on data, not on guessing.
Your mission 🗺
- Ownership of data analysis and visualization
- Leverage data to understand user acquisition, user engagement and retention on a granular level
- Visualize the insights for the team & work closely together with top management and product teams
- 2+ years of experience working within an analytical role, ideally in a fast-growing environment
- Undergraduate degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field preferred
- Expertise in SQL and scripting languages for analysis (R, Python, etc.)
- Expertise with data visualization tools like Tableau, etc.
You can expect 💪
- Grow fast like a rocket together with us
- Challenges, blood, sweat and tears
- A purposeful mission
- Driven international team with a great remote culture
- Philipp is looking forward to your application!