Senior Product Designer, remote
Combyne is a fast-growing mobile social network for creators. It's the fusion of a social platform, a game and a practical utility for combining outfits. Our community consists of millions of creators who gain confidence and joy by creating outfits collaboratively. Combyne's vision is to digitize the usage of fashion. Opposed to the commerce of fashion, which is already digitized.
If we succeed in digitizing the usage of fashion, we'll use the resulting data points to stop the massive overproduction in the fashion industry, which currently churns out 100 billion pieces of clothing per year for 7 billion people. The problem is so bad, some brands are burning unsold inventory. In the future, production decision should be based on data, not on guessing.
Your mission 🗺
As Senior Product Designer, you will improve our product for our users, fulfill their needs and provide clarity. Because of your work, our users experience even more value for their daily life, reach even more of their goals and love our app even more.
Your tasks 🚀
- Working closely together with our UI designer, user research team, analytics team, the founders, our product manager and other member of the product team
- Owning, providing and improving general design concepts and flows
- Wireframing and prototyping – rapidly producing multiple concepts for improvements and features
- Testing and de-risking – running usability tests; efficiently vetting assumptions and concepts
- Having an eye on the UI elements and working together with our UI designer
- 4+ years of experience in mobile product design (ideally consumer-facing) on real products that people use
- Native mobile expertise – excellent knowledge of Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design
- Full proficiency with market-leading tools and methodologies for wireframing, prototyping, design and testing
- Profound experience in UX research and usability testing
- Great eye for UI
You can expect 💪
- Bring a rising social network to the top with us
- Full ownership
- Chance to grow fast, become the leader of a growing design team, and on and up
- A purposeful vision
- Participate in the companies success
- Challenges, blood, sweat and tears
- Driven, international and diverse team with a great remote-first culture
- Philipp is looking forward to your application!